Sunday, January 9, 2011

Twitter

Two blogs in one day! Do believe I've created twitter account -margaretalle - for all those who don't want to see. Why anyone would waste their time is beyond me. Fair enough is there is an earthquake happening or something that may have some significance, but do we really need to know that much about people, whether we know them or not? Am always reassured when my daughters, who are very socially well-adjusted and connected, don't feel the need to Twitter. And I don't see any worthwhile use in a public library.

2 comments:

  1. created a Twitter ac very reluctantly like u see no need to tell anyone what I'm doing. More interesting were Tweets of people like Stephen Fry if I have to use Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The less our children rely on places like Twitter the better, my opinion anyway. I don't think i will be revisting twitter much after the course. Stephen Fry could be worth a squizz!

    ReplyDelete