Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wrap up

Have I really completed this course? I'll send it of with high hopes but am prepared to face the fact I have missed something somewhere. Not enough blogs?

The course has been educational in many ways, primarily in revealing how deficient I am when it comes to many computer applications. That is possibly a feature of this course - if you were already au fait with some of these technologies this course would have been a something of a breeze, and maybe an hour a week a possibility. For those who aren't, and therefore who need this course most, it was at times very frustrating, and let's not mention the time spent! i certainly know more than I did at the start.

Thank you Mel and Mark for the hard work you have put into this course.

1 comment:

  1. Glad someone else felt some of the same things I did! Did feel like a dummy at times, but I think I did not give it the respect it needed times, trying to rush, and too much else to deal with at work and at home - the usual for most of us I suspect! But, huge benefits from this course...so great for Swan Libraries to share and host it.

    ReplyDelete